In This Issue
- 2015 Appalachian Fair Country Nights & Carnival Lights August 24th – 29th •Gray, TN
- New Attractions Horses and Rides
- Cornhole, Watermelon & Cow Milking Contest!
- Raelyn Nelson Band Added to The Boxmasters/Folk Soul Revival Lineup at Holston River Brewing Co.
- Jonathan Butler performs at NPAC
- Uplifting Mayhem Season takes off with five free open-air shows in Founders Park
- ETSU PRIDE Community Decorating Contest Winners
- MPCC to offer Silver Sneakers Circuit
- Memorial Park Community Center to host Dollie and Me Tea Party
- Hoedown Planned to Benefit 2-1-1/Contact Concern
- East Tennessee University SGA Presents: Switchfoot for the 2015 Welcome Week Concert
- ETSU Martin School of the Arts seeking volunteers for 2015-16 season
- Plans underway for Country Music Mural celebration
- It’s A’me, Andy!
- Steep Canyon Rangers New Album Launches In Bristol The Birthplace of Country Music brings Grammy Award-winning act to The Paramount Center for the Arts August 28
- Matt Paessler – Acoustic Coffeehouse Saturday, Aug 29th | 8:00pm
- Space Shuttle Memories Live Today
- Skies This Week
- “The Man from U.N.C.L.E”
- Box Office Top 10
- Auditions set Aug. 25-28 for Theatre-at-Tusculum’s fall production of ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’
- 3rd Annual C4K Tailgate Party
- It’s All About the Benjamins
- Rhythms Of The Mountain Empire Video Series Selects First Two Venune To Begin Filming…
- Adventures in Storytelling
- Arts Array presents “Danny Collins”
- Murder Mystery Caravan present “In Memoriam” by Marlene Remington
- Traffic Stop Procedures
- Bits and Pieces
The Washington County Jonesborough and Gray Libraries will be offering computer classes again! Our classes will be taught by Dr. Jim Pohle. Dr. Jim has taught computer classes at three colleges, as well as teaching personal classes and various business venues.
Classes at the Jonesborough Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
Fridays: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Mondays: August 4, 11, 18, 25
Classes at the Gray Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days: Wednesday, August 13 and August 20
These classes are the basics, perfect for beginners. Dr. Jim will start with “Meet the Computer.”
Classes are free and open to the public. Class size is limited, so registration is required. To register, please call the Jonesborough Library @ 753-1800, or the Gray Library @ 477-1550.