In This Issue
- 4th of July 2015
- Rocky Mount Museum’s “An Old Fashioned Independence Day”
- ETSU’s Reece Museum presents ‘From an African American Perspective’
- Jonesborough Days Festival Entertainment Lineup
- World Record Holder to Host Jonesborough Days Pepper Eating Contest
- Computer Classes @ The Jonesborough Library
- “Freedom’s Anthem” Rings True at LampLight Theatre The 11th Annual Americana Production!
- Newest Barter Production Is A Comical Play Within A Play
- Hands On! Regional Museum July Calendar of Events
- Heritage Alliance to Offer Mother Goose Stories, Along with Town and Cemetery Tours July 3-4
- Theatre Bristol Announces Auditions for “Charlotte’s Web”
- Natural History Museum to host ‘Fossil and Artifact ID Night’ Tuesday
- Beach Party, Veterans Golf, Swim Party
- Arts in the Park Artists’ deadline July 15
- Free Grief Recovery Support Group Offered At Meditation Center
- Annabelle’s Curse & All Star Lineup at Willow Tree Coffehouse & Music Room
- Rockin’ 4th of July Contra Dance @ Serenity Knoll Farm!
- Ejector Seat
- Hop On “Starship Q” For A Solar System Ride
- Skies This Week
- Fiddlin’ Carson Peters Band This Saturday at Carter Family fold
- Patriotic Wreath
- Box Office Top 10
- Tuesday Night @ the Movies at Jonesborough Library
- Tales from the Rainforest with Won-Ldy Paye
- A Ghost Town in Happy Valley
- Pocket Pistol Showdown: Taurus TCP
- What Is Your XQ?
The Washington County Jonesborough and Gray Libraries will be offering computer classes again! Our classes will be taught by Dr. Jim Pohle. Dr. Jim has taught computer classes at three colleges, as well as teaching personal classes and various business venues.
Classes at the Jonesborough Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
Fridays: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Mondays: August 4, 11, 18, 25
Classes at the Gray Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days: Wednesday, August 13 and August 20
These classes are the basics, perfect for beginners. Dr. Jim will start with “Meet the Computer.”
Classes are free and open to the public. Class size is limited, so registration is required. To register, please call the Jonesborough Library @ 753-1800, or the Gray Library @ 477-1550.