In This Issue
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- In Remembrance….
- Did I Stutter? AGT runner-up to share story, humor in free Evening at ETSU
- Barter Theatre’s 2016 Season Opens With A Zany Comedy
- Theatre Bristol Presents Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost
- McKinney Center Now Accepting Entries for Annual Juried Art Exhibition
- Maple Syrup Making at Tipton-Haynes State Historic Site – February 13th, 2016
- Gravel Road and Logan Fritz Featured at Heartwood
- Visual Wonders: Small Hobos and Murder
- HIGH TEST GRASS at Carter Family Fold
- Major Space Milestones Not Forgotten
- Skies This Week
- “Kung Fu Panda 3”
- In Theatres Now – Box Office Top 10
- Backed Into A Corner
- The Chris McIntosh Interview
- “Who Murdered Mimsy?” at the SmokeHouse BBQ
- ETSU calls for entries from junior and senior high student film makers
- THINGS TO DO . . . . .
- Arts Array presents “ROOM”
- Registration under way for youth soccer program
- Pets of The Week
- Mid-Winter Odds and Ends
The Washington County Jonesborough and Gray Libraries will be offering computer classes again! Our classes will be taught by Dr. Jim Pohle. Dr. Jim has taught computer classes at three colleges, as well as teaching personal classes and various business venues.
Classes at the Jonesborough Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
Fridays: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Mondays: August 4, 11, 18, 25
Classes at the Gray Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days: Wednesday, August 13 and August 20
These classes are the basics, perfect for beginners. Dr. Jim will start with “Meet the Computer.”
Classes are free and open to the public. Class size is limited, so registration is required. To register, please call the Jonesborough Library @ 753-1800, or the Gray Library @ 477-1550.