In This Issue
- Yeah, It’s Bristol Baby!
- Food City Race Night Returns to Bristol Motor Speedway
- Jeff Gordon’s Children Named Grand Marshals for Food City 500
- Old Crow Medicine Show, Two-Time Grammy Winner, Headlines the AutoTrader Pre-Race Concert at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Songwriter Scott Miller Coming To Greenville’s Capitol Theatre
- Stars of “The Dukes of Hazzard” to host AutoTrader Pre-Race Concert for Food City 500
- Russian National Ballet “Cinderella” at Niswonger Performing Arts Center
- 3rd Annual Hands and Feet 5K
- ETSU at Kingsport Allandale to hold Spring Yard Sale
- Tickets to ‘Oklahoma!’ Musical Now On Sale
- In An Ideal World – Film documents prison desegregation, transformation
- World Permiere Science Fiction Staged at Barter Stage II
- Great American Cleanup waste collection event set for April 18
- Volunteers needed to remove invasive garlic mustard in the Highlands of Roan
- The Abingdon Farmers Market Celebrate Opening Day with Free Activities, Giveaways and More!
- Local Artist Eric Cunningham featured in book about Self-Taught Art
- The 39 Steps Mixes Comedy and Hitchcock
- The Melting Pot Celebrating 25 Years
- Hypnopalooza returns to Northeast State April 16
- Speedway Children’s Charties Laces Up for New Spring 5K Race
- MerleFest Celebrating 28 Years
- Jupiter: King of the Night
- Skies This Week
- Where The Music Comes From
- “Fast & Furious 7”
- Box Office Top 10
- Tragedy in the Temple of Music
- Old Oak Festival Returns to Tusculum College April 17-19
- Gunpowder and Smiles
- Jonesborough Contra Dance!
- Google Body Maps and Big Red Buttons
The Washington County Jonesborough and Gray Libraries will be offering computer classes again! Our classes will be taught by Dr. Jim Pohle. Dr. Jim has taught computer classes at three colleges, as well as teaching personal classes and various business venues.
Classes at the Jonesborough Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
Fridays: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Mondays: August 4, 11, 18, 25
Classes at the Gray Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days: Wednesday, August 13 and August 20
These classes are the basics, perfect for beginners. Dr. Jim will start with “Meet the Computer.”
Classes are free and open to the public. Class size is limited, so registration is required. To register, please call the Jonesborough Library @ 753-1800, or the Gray Library @ 477-1550.