In This Issue
- Hops & Howlers Craft Beer Fest Returns to Downtown Abingdon June 20th!
- Carter Family Tale To Be Performed at The Carter Fold
- Native American Culture Festival at Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area
- Laurel Marina & Yacht Club On South Holston Lake Awarded Clean Marina Re-Certification
- Deadline soon for Carter Railroad Museum train, steamboat excursion
- Sons of Confederate Veterans to Host Cross of Honor Ceremony May 30
- Glasgow Theatre Company presents ‘Greater Tuna’
- Jonesborough Senior Center to Host May 30 Country Breakfast
- ETSU offers summer Renaissance Child camps
- Country Rockers to Hit Lincoln Theatre Stage
- LAST CALL for Christmas Connection Arts & Crafts Fair- Vendor applications!
- Memorial Park Community Center announces Family Fun Camp Out
- Embarrassment on Record
- Handmade Graduation Cards
- Comedian Jim Florentine to Perform in Kingsport
- Murder Mystery Caravan to present “Dealt a Deadly Hand”
- Happy 40th Birthday to European Space Agency
- Skies This Week
- Raise Your Spyglass to Galileo
- ‘Hit and Run’ back on stage at Bonefire Smokehouse
- “Mad Max: Fury Road”
- Box Office Top 10
- Are you ready for a statewide challenge?
- It’s a Smoot Point
- Jonesborough Welcomes Storyteller Pipp Gillette
- Less Than Lethal Ammunition
- Where Have All The Guitar Solos Gone?
The Washington County Jonesborough and Gray Libraries will be offering computer classes again! Our classes will be taught by Dr. Jim Pohle. Dr. Jim has taught computer classes at three colleges, as well as teaching personal classes and various business venues.
Classes at the Jonesborough Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
Fridays: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Mondays: August 4, 11, 18, 25
Classes at the Gray Library will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days: Wednesday, August 13 and August 20
These classes are the basics, perfect for beginners. Dr. Jim will start with “Meet the Computer.”
Classes are free and open to the public. Class size is limited, so registration is required. To register, please call the Jonesborough Library @ 753-1800, or the Gray Library @ 477-1550.