Olive Oil Divine owners Greg & Shirley Mueller will be hosting the Tenuta Torciano Winery team at Olive Oil Divine in Johnson City, TN on January 18 and 20, 2017 from 6:30-8:30pm to present a private, evening edition of the world famous “Wine School”.
The Giachi family has been involved in wine production for over three centuries, since, in 1720 Bartolomeo Giachi left Florence and moved to Ulignano, settling permanently with his family in the prestigious house, business center of high quality grape land.
As winery estate owner Pierluigi Giachi says, “We will spend together 2 hours of wine, olive oil and balsamic tasting, discovering how to taste, choose and pair a wine, laughing and having fun together!”
The “wine school” evening together will consist of:
- Tuscan products to taste.
- Pairing food together with the wine tasting.
- Pierluigi’s Wine school: Learn how wine is made in Tuscany, how the soil, the climate and the history made Tuscan wine one of the best around.
- Appetizers: Salami and Cheese, Bruschetta (bread with olive oil), and light snacks.
- Wine: Brunello di Montalcino
- Wine: Terrestre Super Tuscan Riserva Luxury Wine
- Wine: Bartolomeo Super Tuscan Riserva
- Wine: Baldassarre Super Tuscan Riserva
- Wine: Cavaliere Super Tuscan Riserva
- Wine: Chianti
- Wine: Chianti Classico
- Wine: Vernaccia of San Gimignano
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Varietal
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Truffle Infused
- Balsamic Vinegar: 25 Year Old Traditional
- Dessert Wine: VinBeato
The full complimentary tasting bars of Olive Oil Divine will be open and we are offering a 10% discount to paid attendees on all regular priced items for purchases made (excludes vintner product) the evening of this event!
More event info can be found at www.oliveoildivine.com.
Independently owned and operated by Greg and Shirley Mueller, Olive Oil Divine is located at the Shoppes at Peerless Center, 2517 North Roan St., Johnson City, Tenn. For more information about Olive Oil Divine, call 423-707-7087 or visit www.oliveoildivine.com.
Tickets sold for $45/each. Must be 21 years old to attend.