- 1. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just pretend everyone knows what you have to offer.
2. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself you just don’t have time
to spend thinking about promoting your business.
3. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just assume everybody knows what you sell.
4. DON’T ADVERTISE… Convince yourself that you’ve been in
business so long customers will automatically come to you.
5. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that there are new potential
customers who would do business with you if they were invited to do so.
6. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have competition trying to attract your customers away from you.
7. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself it costs too much to advertise and that you don’t get enough out of it.
8. DON’T ADVERTISE… Overlook the fact that advertising is an investment in selling – not an expense.
9. DON’T ADVERTISE… Be sure not to provide an adequate advertising budget for your business.
10. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have to keep
reminding your established customers that you appreciate their business.
- BOTTOM LINE? Avoid killing your business… ADVERTISE!
- Don’t create the same mistake other businesses did.
- A Successful business is one who sees the value in marketing itself.
- Let The Loafer help.
- Advertise With Us.
- Call Us Today to see how we can help you.
How to Kill Your Business in 10 Easy Steps
Stemwinder in Johnson City on te%
November 24, 2017
12 Genius Ways to Use a Turkey Baster
November 21, 2017
Whiskey Bent Valley Boys
November 21, 2017
National Museum of the Marine Corps
Mammoth Cave National Park
Let’s Take a Hike!
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 Fritz and Company in Bristol, TN at Holston River Brewing Company
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 Junkyard Dogz in Bristol, TN at Bears Bar
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 Asylum Suite in Bristol, TN at Country Club Bar & Grill
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 Ransom McCoy Band in Bristol, TN at Bristol Country Show Palace
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 Rusty Steel w/ Quarter Bounce in Bristol, TN at O’Mainnin’s Pub
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.