- 1. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just pretend everyone knows what you have to offer.
2. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself you just don’t have time
to spend thinking about promoting your business.
3. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just assume everybody knows what you sell.
4. DON’T ADVERTISE… Convince yourself that you’ve been in
business so long customers will automatically come to you.
5. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that there are new potential
customers who would do business with you if they were invited to do so.
6. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have competition trying to attract your customers away from you.
7. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself it costs too much to advertise and that you don’t get enough out of it.
8. DON’T ADVERTISE… Overlook the fact that advertising is an investment in selling – not an expense.
9. DON’T ADVERTISE… Be sure not to provide an adequate advertising budget for your business.
10. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have to keep
reminding your established customers that you appreciate their business.
- BOTTOM LINE? Avoid killing your business… ADVERTISE!
- Don’t create the same mistake other businesses did.
- A Successful business is one who sees the value in marketing itself.
- Let The Loafer help.
- Advertise With Us.
- Call Us Today to see how we can help you.
How to Kill Your Business in 10 Easy Steps
2017 head2toe Women’s Expo
April 18, 2017
Memphis to Bristol Highway trek to Music City
April 18, 2017
Dollywood’s Year of the Family
Abingdon to Damascus
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 Wolf Hills Jazz in Abingdon, VA at Bone Fire Smokehouse
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 Community Center / Rapid River Boys in Johnson City, TN at Acoustic Coffeehouse
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 Benton Blount in Bristol at Earhart Campground
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 Tuna Goat Show in Kingsport at Gypsy Circus Cider Company
- Monday, April 24, 2017 Open Mic in Johnson City, TN at Acoustic Coffeehouse
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.