- 1. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just pretend everyone knows what you have to offer.
2. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself you just don’t have time
to spend thinking about promoting your business.
3. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just assume everybody knows what you sell.
4. DON’T ADVERTISE… Convince yourself that you’ve been in
business so long customers will automatically come to you.
5. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that there are new potential
customers who would do business with you if they were invited to do so.
6. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have competition trying to attract your customers away from you.
7. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself it costs too much to advertise and that you don’t get enough out of it.
8. DON’T ADVERTISE… Overlook the fact that advertising is an investment in selling – not an expense.
9. DON’T ADVERTISE… Be sure not to provide an adequate advertising budget for your business.
10. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have to keep
reminding your established customers that you appreciate their business.
- BOTTOM LINE? Avoid killing your business… ADVERTISE!
- Don’t create the same mistake other businesses did.
- A Successful business is one who sees the value in marketing itself.
- Let The Loafer help.
- Advertise With Us.
- Call Us Today to see how we can help you.
How to Kill Your Business in 10 Easy Steps
Check back soon for updates.