- 1. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just pretend everyone knows what you have to offer.
2. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself you just don’t have time
to spend thinking about promoting your business.
3. DON’T ADVERTISE… Just assume everybody knows what you sell.
4. DON’T ADVERTISE… Convince yourself that you’ve been in
business so long customers will automatically come to you.
5. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that there are new potential
customers who would do business with you if they were invited to do so.
6. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have competition trying to attract your customers away from you.
7. DON’T ADVERTISE… Tell yourself it costs too much to advertise and that you don’t get enough out of it.
8. DON’T ADVERTISE… Overlook the fact that advertising is an investment in selling – not an expense.
9. DON’T ADVERTISE… Be sure not to provide an adequate advertising budget for your business.
10. DON’T ADVERTISE… Forget that you have to keep
reminding your established customers that you appreciate their business.
- BOTTOM LINE? Avoid killing your business… ADVERTISE!
- Don’t create the same mistake other businesses did.
- A Successful business is one who sees the value in marketing itself.
- Let The Loafer help.
- Advertise With Us.
- Call Us Today to see how we can help you.
How to Kill Your Business in 10 Easy Steps
Phoenix Band in Bristol on te%
September 21, 2017
It’s Football Time in NE Tennessee and SW Virginia
September 19, 2017
140 Words In (Maybe) 10 Seconds: An Experiment
September 19, 2017
Let’s Take a Hike!
American Roller Coast
The Biltmore House
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Borderline in Kingsport at Eagles
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Dustin Lowman / Michael Wagner in Johnson City, TN at Acoustic Coffeehouse
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Below 7 in Bristol, TN at Country Club Bar & Grill
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Kristi Stanley and Running Blind in Johnson City, TN at Down Home
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Paul Lee Kupfer in Johnson City, TN at Founders After 5
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.