Today just like yesterday someone forgets how things come to be in their day to day. From the way you make a biscuit to how a farmer bails hay. Some have lost the wonder of how and to question why. Still a few grip their heritage tight and preserve not only their food but their right to life in the truest of sense. What choices will you make for your future. Where it comes from who it comes from, is it worth the fight. Drink it deep and reflect that it does make a difference. When one makes the right choice to take care of their neighbors, in turn we take care of ourselves. Drink a cold beer and get fresh with a farmer. The Market, 1220 West Main St Unit A, Abingdon, Virginia.
The Market: Get Fresh With a Farmer
Foodies in Space... Pass The Hot Sauce!Finish Line Diner: It's Hard to Have a Grand Opening, when You're Busy from Day One
June 13, 2017 Archived31
Appalachian Express Chorus in Blountville on te%
March 20, 2018
What Stephen Hawking Means to the World
March 20, 2018
Josh “Hoppy” Hopkins: The Interview
- Friday, March 23, 2018 Asylum Suite in Kingsport, TN at CJ’s Sports Bar
- Friday, March 23, 2018 HB Beverly in Johnson City, TN at Rock’s Wood Fired Pizza & Grill
- Friday, March 23, 2018 Borderline in Kingsport, TN at Rush Street
- Friday, March 23, 2018 Rusty Steel & Jeremy Vance in Bristol, TN at O’Mainnin’s Pub
- Friday, March 23, 2018 Drop Dead Dangerous in Kingsport, TN at Woodstone Deli
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.