Today just like yesterday someone forgets how things come to be in their day to day. From the way you make a biscuit to how a farmer bails hay. Some have lost the wonder of how and to question why. Still a few grip their heritage tight and preserve not only their food but their right to life in the truest of sense. What choices will you make for your future. Where it comes from who it comes from, is it worth the fight. Drink it deep and reflect that it does make a difference. When one makes the right choice to take care of their neighbors, in turn we take care of ourselves. Drink a cold beer and get fresh with a farmer. The Market, 1220 West Main St Unit A, Abingdon, Virginia.
The Market: Get Fresh With a Farmer
Foodies in Space... Pass The Hot Sauce!Finish Line Diner: It's Hard to Have a Grand Opening, when You're Busy from Day One
June 13, 2017 Archived14
Friday Night Dance to feature Jerry Pierce
August 15, 2017
Eclipse Block Party and Celestial Festival
August 15, 2017
Josh “Hoppy” Hopkins: The Interview
Let’s Take a Hike!
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 The Bosses Live in Jonesboro Down Town at Brews and Tunes
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 Ivy Road in Kingsport, TN at Lakeview Marina Marker II
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 Charlie Millikin in Johnson City, TN at Acoustic Coffeehouse
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 Drop Dead Dangerous in Gray, TN at Sonny’s Cafe
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 WORWS in Johnson City at The Hideaway
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.