Today just like yesterday someone forgets how things come to be in their day to day. From the way you make a biscuit to how a farmer bails hay. Some have lost the wonder of how and to question why. Still a few grip their heritage tight and preserve not only their food but their right to life in the truest of sense. What choices will you make for your future. Where it comes from who it comes from, is it worth the fight. Drink it deep and reflect that it does make a difference. When one makes the right choice to take care of their neighbors, in turn we take care of ourselves. Drink a cold beer and get fresh with a farmer. The Market, 1220 West Main St Unit A, Abingdon, Virginia.
The Market: Get Fresh With a Farmer
Foodies in Space... Pass The Hot Sauce!Finish Line Diner: It's Hard to Have a Grand Opening, when You're Busy from Day One
June 13, 2017 Archived10
Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
June 27, 2017
Asteroid Day … We Will Rock You!
June 27, 2017
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 Brinley Addington in Kingsport, TN at Sleepy Owl Brewery
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 Next Door Comedy Night and Allen Thompson in Johnson City, TN at Acoustic Coffeehouse
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 Lindsay Lou & the Flat Bellys in Abingdon, VA at Abingdon Market Pavillion
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 Live Music in Abingdon, VA at Bone Fire Smokehouse
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 Hillbilly Bad in Downtown Bristol at Full Moon Jam
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.