Everything we are, we sing about, we intend to be; can all be traced back to our roots in a local record store. This acoustic event is for all local artists to come showcase their music, share their energy, share their stories, their new releases and to meet with other musicians, creators, artists, poets, thinkers, wishers, dreamers of all walks. There will be a small PA set up for performances and a grill for grubbin’. We want to show our appreciation for the local record store and allow ALL artists to have a voice and to share it. Bring your merch. Set it up. Kelly and his amazing staff will be on hand to help get it put in the store, on the shelves! We are at our bests when we support each other and combine our collective voices to better our scene, not destroy it. Get to know the bands in your area, book shows together, book tours, swap CDs, create relationships; all because we love what we do and we love music and we’re doing it at one of the coolest spots to get all of your music needs! Spread the word. Saturday, May 26th at Backdoor Records, 737 W. Walnut Street, Johnson City TN.
Music Appreciation Day at Backdoor Records
May 22, 2018 Archived28
October 3, 2017
Two Shows, One Night: Believe! & Follow The Star
December 6, 2016
Josh “Hoppy” Hopkins: The Interview
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 Flatliners in Kingsport, TN at High Voltage
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 Kelly Strickland in Elizabethton at VFW Post 2166
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 Copper Ridge in Bristol, TN at Country Club Bar & Grill
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 Abby the Spoon Lady in Bristol at Patton- Crosswhite VFW Post 6975
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 Retroville in Bristol at Painter Creek Marina
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.