Everything we are, we sing about, we intend to be; can all be traced back to our roots in a local record store. This acoustic event is for all local artists to come showcase their music, share their energy, share their stories, their new releases and to meet with other musicians, creators, artists, poets, thinkers, wishers, dreamers of all walks. There will be a small PA set up for performances and a grill for grubbin’. We want to show our appreciation for the local record store and allow ALL artists to have a voice and to share it. Bring your merch. Set it up. Kelly and his amazing staff will be on hand to help get it put in the store, on the shelves! We are at our bests when we support each other and combine our collective voices to better our scene, not destroy it. Get to know the bands in your area, book shows together, book tours, swap CDs, create relationships; all because we love what we do and we love music and we’re doing it at one of the coolest spots to get all of your music needs! Spread the word. Saturday, May 26th at Backdoor Records, 737 W. Walnut Street, Johnson City TN.
Farewell dear Loafer – A Letter from the Publisher
July 19, 2018
Fun Fest 2018
July 17, 2018
Pets of the Week July 17-23
July 17, 2018
Josh “Hoppy” Hopkins: The Interview
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 Shooter Band in Bristol at Family Race Night
- Friday, August 17, 2018 Nightshift Band in Abingdon, VA at Washington County Moose Lodge
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 Nightshift Band in Bristol at Show Palace
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 Rusty Steel & Quarterbounce in Kingsport, TN at Rush Street
- Friday, August 24, 2018 Rusty Steel & Quarterbounce in Johnson City, TN at Wild Wing Cafe
The Loafer on FB
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.